Expert tasting panel handpicks premium wine from around the world – select 15 red wines, 15 white wines, or a mix
What You'll Get
Each set includes:
- 15 Bottles of Premium International Wine
- $25 e-voucher good for purchase of $75 or more at WineInsiders.com
- A wood-handled hinged waiter’s corkscrew with foil cutter, an easy-opening curved boot lever and a bottle opener, all in a compact, ergonomic design
Premium Wine Bundle
Customers can enjoy award-winning wines like a 91-point Gold Medal-winning Australian Shiraz; and rich and round 2018 La Fea Selección Especial Blanco—a 94-point Platinum Medal-winner from Spain. Customers choose from reds, whites or mixed packs. The wines will be delivered to their door.
Features Selections Like:
- 2017 Starlight Ridge Shiraz: Marrying rich vanilla and white pepper aromas, this wine offers the silky essence of dark fruits like blackberry and plum. The palate fills with subtle notes of chocolate and spice before a succulent, long finish.
- 91-point Gold Medal, 2019 Winemaker Challenge Wine Competition
- 2017 Vespertine Cabernet Sauvignon: A quintessential California Cabernet. This wine’s dark ruby hue, combined with raspberry and sassafras aromas, leads to a sweet cherry, cinnamon, vanilla, and subtle French and American Oak taste.
- 2018 Belfiore Sauvignon Blanc Trevenezie I.G.T.: produced by the century-old Cielo e Terra winery, this aromatic white wine stuns with a fresh and nuanced character
- Silver Medal, 2019 Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2018 La Fea Selección Especial Blanco: Spanish classic with beautiful notes of melon, pineapple, and peach with a hint of white flowers on the finish
- 94-point Platinum Medal, 2019 Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per order. Shipping not included; extra $29.95 per voucher. Ships only to select states. Void where prohibited by law. In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Offer is valid for one use per order only. Package may contain multiple bottles of the same wine. Limit 2 per person for the two voucher options. Limit 5 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 37 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,000 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 11,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description.
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.