Monthly subscribers receive various bottles of premium wines from around the globe
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- One Month Wine Club Subscription (4 bottles) of Premium Wine
- Three Month Wine Club Subscription (12 bottles) of Premium Wine and a Wood-Handled Corkscrew
- Six Month Wine Club Subscription (24 bottles) of Premium Wine and a Deluxe Wood Box Corkscrew Set
How It Works
- One month includes 4 total bottles
- Three months includes 12 total bottles – 6 bottles delivered in two shipments 6 weeks apart
- Six months includes 24 total bottles – 12 bottles delivered in two shipments 12 weeks apart
- The deluxe wood box corkscrew set includes a lever pull wine opener in a wooden gift box
- Change your wine preference, skip a shipment, or cancel at any time.
Previously featured wines include:
- 2016 Monarch Glen Merlot—our highest rated wine—a 97-point Double Gold Medal-winning California red with a full-bodied feel and inviting notes of berries, plums, and spice
- 2015 Cantus Montepulciano d’Abruzzo D.O.C., a multiple award-winning red from Italy with a robust and meal-ready feel
- 2015 Cannery Row Chardonnay, an award-winning California white with flavors of apple, nectarine and ripe juicy melon
- 2015 Voluptueux Sauvignon Blanc/Colombard, a harmonious French white with fresh notes of citrus and a recent award
After introductory shipments are delivered, customers will be enrolled in the Wine Insiders Wine Club and will continue to receive wine shipments which will be billed on a recurring basis. Customers must cancel their subscription if they don’t want to receive these additional shipments. There are no cancellation fees. Orders are delivered in 4-5 business days to your home or office.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per order. $9.99 Shipping Fee Not Included for 1 Month Club Delivery. $14.95 Shipping Fee Not Included for 3 Month Delivery. $19.95 Shipping fee Not Included for 6 Month delivery. Ships only to select states. Void where prohibited by law. In the unlikely event of a wine becoming unavailable, a substitute of similar style and of equal or greater value will be supplied. Offer is valid for one use per order only. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. Customers must opt out of Wine Insiders' subscription service if they do not wish to receive further deliveries; no cancellation fees apply. See merchant's terms and conditions and the terms applicable to your purchase when you redeem your voucher. Package may contain multiple bottles of the same wine. Limit 5 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 37 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,000 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 11,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description.
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.