After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
$55 for four bottles of award-winning red and white bordeaux wine ($144.90 value)
- Bottle of 2014 Les Chartrons Bordeaux
- Bottle of 2013 Pavillon La Tourelle Bordeaux Rouge
- Bottle of 2015 Marquis de Bacalan Bordeaux Blanc
- Bottle of 2014 Le Parlement Bordeaux Blanc
- Includes shipping ($14.95 value) and a deluxe ergonomically-designed waiter’s corkscrew ($14.99 value)
France’s Bordeaux region is legendary among wine connoisseurs for producing acclaimed, highly sought-after wines. This is an opportunity to enjoy competition-topping Bordeaux wines—two complex reds and two refreshing whites.
Les Chartrons Bordeaux Rouge
- 70% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc, and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ideal as an aperitif or paired with a casual meal
- Clean and fruity flavor, with pronounced cherry, spice, and fresh herbs on the palate, a rounded mouthfeel, and supple tannins
- Platinum Medal Winner, rated 94 points by the San Diego Winemakers Challenge International Wine Competition
- Gold Medal and 90 points in the Monterey Wine Competition
Pavillon La Tourelle Bordeaux Rouge
- 50% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Franc, and 25% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Medium depth red wine, with clean but intense cherry and black currant flavors
Marquis De Bacalan Bordeaux Blanc
- Delicately layered white wine, with citrus, grass, gooseberry, and honeysuckle flavors
Le Parlement Bordeaux Blanc
- Zesty citrus, fresh grass, gooseberry, and honeysuckle flavors
- Gold for Best Bordeaux Blend in the 2016 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition
Wine Insiders was founded over 35 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.