After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Four bottles of French wine from two renowned winemakers ($149.90 value)
- Ships within 3–5 days of redemption
- Includes shipping ($14.95 value) and a deluxe ergonomically-designed waiter’s corkscrew ($14.99 value)
Bernard Magrez owns four Grand Cru Classé Châteaux in his native Bordeaux, where he produces wines that are sought by connoisseurs around the world. For more than century, the Georges Vigouroux family has passed a love of wine from generation to generation, building a reputation as one of the finest producers in France. The French Winemakers’ Selections is an opportunity to indulge in two bottles each from both of these legends of French winemaking.
The French Winemakers’ Selection package includes:
- 2015 Cepage Cabernet Sauvignon: ruby red with aromas of red and black fruit with notes of spice, made made from grapes grown using sustainable viticulture in France’s Languedoc wine region
- 2015 Voluptueux White Blend: a fresh and crisp blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Colombard wines, well balanced with aromatic notes of citrus and exotic fruits
- 2014 L’Aurore En Gascogne White Blend: made from 80% Colombard and 20% Sauvignon Blanc, combining fresh floral aromas and a lively citrus feel
- Pretium Malbec Chahors: made from 100% Malbec grapes with summery notes of red and black fruits like raspberry, black currant, and blackberry from southwest France’s Cahors region
- Shipping and an ergonomically-designed waiter’s corkscrew
Wine Insiders was founded over 35 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.