After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $49 for four bottles of Italian red wines ($117.91 value)
- Shipping included
- Delivered to your home or office in 5-7 days
About the Wines:
- 2013 Cala de Poeti Morellino d’Scansano: Fruity and dry with a cherry aroma, this wine is made from hand-harvested grapes grown between the Ombrone and Albegna rivers.
- 2015 Bertoli Primitivo I.G.T.: This award-winning, deep, full-bodied wine won a gold medal (93 points) at the San Francisco International Wine Competition.
- 2014 Cantus Sangiovese Puglia I.G.T.: A bronze winner in San Francisco, this silky sangiovese hauled in gold at the 2016 New York competition.
- 2015 Villa Amoroso Chianti D.O.C.G.: Taking silver at the 2016 Winemaker Challenge Competition, this tart, smoky wine is a blend of 85% sangiovese and 15% regional varietals.
Wine Insiders was founded 34 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines get recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.