Like Mike Tyson, wine is usually robust, is often boxed, and should never influence tattooing decisions. Imbibe the spirit of a champion with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a 6-bottle case of preselected wines (a $100 value)
- $85 for a 12-bottle case of preselected wines (a $200 value)<p>
A six-bottle case features the following wines:
- Esperto pinot grigio 2010 from Italy (a $15 value)
- Hogue gewürztraminer 2011 from Washington (a $13 value)
- Nobilo sauvignon blanc 2011 from New Zealand (an $11 value)
- Wilson Daniels cabernet 2009 from California (a $14 value)
- Barba Montepulciano d’Abruzzo Vasari 2009 from Italy (a $15 value)
- Merryvale Starmont cabernet 2008 from California (a $32 value)<p>
The 12-bottle case includes two bottles of each wine in the six-bottle case.<p>
At Wine Legend, owner Mahesh Lekkala and his team of wine enthusiasts introduce oenophiles and first-time sippers to sundry varietals from around the world. The shop’s selection features a massive inventory of reds and whites from Italy, France, Australia, and California. Wine Legend’s consultants help patrons pair wines with meals and curate preselected wine packages, ideal for holiday parties or gifts. Tastings are available in the shop on Saturday afternoons and Wine Legend can set up tastings at offsite events in homes or offices, paired with house-prepared platters of cheese, crackers, and breads.