Fledgling wine-lovers and wine-stalkers who have loved wine only from a distance through high-powered wineoculars can find out exactly why they love it with today’s Groupon. For $50, you get three months of Taste Club membership at WineStyles in the 72nd and Pacific Shoppes at Aksarben (a $105 value). As long as you redeem your Groupon within a month from today, you’ll receive your membership for three consecutive spring months.
Your Taste Club membership will include:
- Two bottles of hand-selected wine each month (at least a $40 value), which will be available for pick-up starting on the third Saturday of the month
- Sommelier tasting notes and suggested recipe pairings
- 10% discount on everything at the Shoppes at Aksarben location, plus a 15% discount on repurchases of Wine Club wines and a 15% case discount
- Loyalty points good for store credit
- Invitations and discounts to special events
- Increased chances of meeting someone named “Bob”
- Bimonthly Clubhouse Uncorked magazine (while supplies last)
If you’ve learned everything you know about sommeliers and oenophiles from Three Stooges shorts, then you’ll be surprised at how friendly and unsnooty WineStyles’ staff is. They’ll happily demystify the wine experience, offer useful tasting and pairing tips, and answer even the silliest of questions. They’ll help you navigate your way through WineStyles’ massive selection of national and international vinos until you find the perfect pairing for your usual dinner of mulligan stew, live Klingon gagh, and Crunch Berries.
One YellowPage user gives WineStyles a perfect five stars: > * This place is warm and inviting. It doesn’t overwhelm you. The wines are sorted into sections by style. You can’t go wrong picking a gift or something for yourself at this place. The employees are exceptional. – PNIEDERT
72nd & Pacific
Omaha, Nebraska 68106Get Directions