Fledgling wine-lovers and wine-stalkers who have loved wine only from a distance through high-powered wineoculars can find out exactly why they love it with today’s Groupon. For $50, new clients get three months (March, April, and May 2010) of Wine Club membership at the WineStyles in Paradise Valley (a $105 value). Your Wine Club membership will include:
- Two bottles of hand-selected wine each month (at least a $40 value), which will be available for pick-up on March 22, April 19, and May 17
- Sommelier tasting notes and suggested recipe pairings
- 10% discount on wine at the Paradise Valley location, a 15% discount on repurchases of Wine Club wines, and a 15% case discount from March through June
- Half-off wine tastings three times a week
- Loyalty points good for store credit
- Invitations and discounts to special events
If you’ve learned everything you know about sommeliers and oenophiles from Three Stooges shorts, then you’ll be surprised at the friendliness of WineStyles’ staff. They’ll happily demystify the wine experience, offer useful tasting and pairing tips, and answer even silly questions such as “What type of wine can make an octopus laugh once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?” WineStyles expert wine stylers can help you navigate the massive selection of national and international vinos until you find the perfect pairing. All club wines must be picked up by June 30th.
You must be 21 or older to use this Groupon.
About.com lists WineStyles as one of the best places in Phoenix to buy wine, and two Yelpers give the store four stars: > * They are very knowledgeable about their wines and the staff at this location is extremely friendly and helpful. – Tonia B. > * This store is very user friendly because they categorize by wines with similar flavors such as bolds, mellow, crisp and others. – Marilyn P.
10625 N Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, Arizona 85028Get Directions