Grapes naturally exist in three forms: solid, liquid, and raisin. Imbibe the fruit’s most drinkable state with today’s Groupon: for $50, you get a custom holiday wine basket at WineStyles (up to a $113 total value). The gift basket includes the following:
- Choice of two bottles of select promotional wine (up to a $17 value each)
- Two wine-tasting certificates for two (a $40 value)
- Choice of wine accessory (up to a $20 value)
- Wine basket with ribbon and stuffing (a $15 value)
- Greeting card (a $4 value)
- 10 percent discount on additional accessories to be included in basket<p>
The grape-knowing staff of WineStyles ransacks its vast inventory of bottled wines and accessories to over-stuff custom wine baskets for all gifting occasions. In the store’s red-wine menagerie, clients can hunt for traces of vanilla in a bottle of ’05 Los Primos malbec or cultivate a wine buzz with the Killer Bee cabernet sauvignon. White wines run the gamut from full-bodied chardonnay to the crisp minerality of Kung Fu Girl riesling. After supplementing two wine bottles with an accessory such as a set of wine glasses, loose-leaf tea, or a wine-stained copy of The Grapes of Wrath, patrons round out their gift basket with a greeting card and two certificates for two to WineStyles’ weekly wine tastings.