|_Jump to: Reviews||Heterograph Nation_|
Fledgling wine-lovers and wine-stalkers who have loved wine only from a distance, through high-powered wineoculars, can find out exactly why they love it with today’s Groupon. For $60, you get three months of Wine Club membership at the WineStyles at 1433 West Belmont Ave. (a $105 value). Those months will be February, March, and April, 2010.
Your Wine Club membership will include:
- Two bottles of hand-selected wine each month (at least a $40 value), which will be available for pick-up starting on the second Friday of the month
- Sommelier tasting notes and suggested recipe pairings
- 10% discount on everything at the Belmont location, plus a 15% discount on repurchases of Wine Club wines and a 15% case discount
- Loyalty points good for store credit
- Invitations and discounts to special events
- Increased chances of meeting someone named “Mark”
- Bimonthly Clubhouse Uncorked magazine (while supplies last)
If you’ve learned everything you know about sommeliers and oenophiles from Three Stooges shorts, then you’ll be surprised at how friendly and unsnooty WineStyles’ staff is. They’ll happily demystify the wine experience, offer useful tasting and pairing tips, and answer even the silliest of questions. They’ll help you navigate your way through WineStyles’ massive selection of national and international vinos until you find the perfect pairing for your usual dinner of mulligan stew, live Klingon gagh, and Crunch Berries.
Valid at Belmont location only. First month’s wine will be ready for pick-up on February 12, 2010. All wine must be picked up by May 30, 2010.
One Citysearcher and a Google Maps user give WineStyles on Belmont a perfect five-star rating, while Yelpers give the store a solid 3.5: > * There are lots of great wines to choose from and all of them are reasonably priced at $25 or less. The owners are super friendly and helpful and offer lots of great ideas. – Jules, Google Maps > * This location offers great deals. One being 6 great wines for 60 dollars. At $10 a bottle that is not bad, especially for hand picked quality wine. Also, they have wine tastings and so many cute knick knacks. – alyv20, Citysearch