Choose from Seven Options
- $52 for a Verde River experience ($105 value)
- $52 for a Page Springs experience ($105 value)
- $52 for an Old Town Cottonwood experience ($105 value)
- $73 for a four-hour Jerome wine experience ($140 value)
- $90 for a five-hour Connoisseur’s wine experience ($175 value)
- $104 for an eight-hour bachelorette-party experience ($150 value)
- $145 for a seven-hour complete wine experience ($245 value)
A Chat with Wine Tours of Sedona
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Wine Tours of Sedona has been offering wine tours longer than any of our competition. We offer tours to everywhere along the Verde Valley Wine Trail to include the area’s 4 vineyard locations, 10 tasting room locations, raw chocolate shops, a distillery, and even microbreweries if that is your wish.
What is the experience customers can expect?
Unlike the competition who offers you a canned wine tour dropping their clients off at select locations, our guides provide you the complete experience. We stay with you during every moment of your tour sharing with you info about the wines, vineyards, and entire area so you are an educated drinker.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
We started this business in 2004, at the time offering exclusively hiking tours. Over time the business has changed and evolved, but one thing has remained constant. We love northern Arizona and thoroughly enjoy sharing it with others. That why we do this is to share our greatest passion - Arizona.
What do you love most about your job?
Well our “job” is really a lifestyle. For having the ability to truly do what you love is so gratifying. As a small business, wine tours enables us to promote other small business in northern Arizona thus feeding the local economy. Meeting new people, every day is different. Simply, we love our job.