All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a six-course wine tasting and food pairing for two ($82 value)
- $89 for a six-course wine tasting and food pairing for four ($164 value)
Each six-course tasting includes:
- Shared vinegar and oil plate with bread (for palate cleansing)
- Little Wolf Red-blackberry cabernet paired with meatballs and homemade dipping sauce
- To the Tribe Riesling paired with black bean salsa tortilla boat
- Mainstreet Mango wine paired with shrimp in homemade sauce
- Wanderlust blackberry wine paired with aged cheddar cheese
- Razz Me raspberry wine paired with cheesecake bites
- Take-home Winemaker’s Daughter wine glasses
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required 24hrs in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Package components are subject to availability. Not valid with other specials or offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Winemaker's Daughter
The wines at the Winemaker's Daughter all have playful names like "Road Trip" and "Tiger Trout." And that's fitting since the flavors are often unexpected. They offer a range of dry to sweet fruit and grape wines, like raspberry, rhubarb, or even mango. That's just one way the family-owned winery sets itself apart. Another? By planning fun events at their tasting bar, where guests sample other palate-pleasing items such as craft beer, cheeses, and charcuterie platters, along with the shop's olive oils and infused balsamic vinegars.