For $29, today's side deal lets you host an in-home wine tasting party with Wines for Humanity, a $59 value.
- Host up to 18 people in your home with an educational and entertaining wine tasting party lasting 1.5 to two hours
- Led by wine advisor, who will share knowledge and teach proper tasting techniques
- Includes seven wine bottles delivered to your door
- Everything provided for tasting party except for food
- Bottles sampled will be available for purchase ($20 on average)
- Portion of proceeds from each bottle sold go to a local charity
- Host may receive gift and additional discount based on how much wine is sold
Wines for Humanity does not yet have many reviews, but past customers provide testimonials online:
Wines for Humanity
Anton Steinhart has always been a philanthropic man—one who had always dreamed of helping others, but wasn't sure how to use his skills to make a real difference. Having spent years in the wine distribution industry, one day it finally dawned on him: why not put that knowledge toward fundraising to help prevent homelessness, a cause close to his heart? That's how Wines for Humanity started. Today, the nonprofit functions as an educational, in-home tasting experience, wherein a knowledgeable staffer travels to a client's home to conduct a private tasting party. Guests and hosts are also given the opportunity to order any of the wines they enjoyed to later drink at home or mount like a prize on the living room wall.