What You'll Get
Grapes naturally exist in three forms: solid, liquid, and raisin. Imbibe the fruit’s most drinkable state with today’s Groupon to WineStyles. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a wine tasting for two (a $20 value).
- For $13, you get a wine tasting for four (a $40 value).
- For $25, you get a wine tasting for eight (a $80 value).
- For $8, you get a craft-beer tasting for two (a $20 value).
- For $10, you get a craft-beer tasting for four (a $40 value).
- For $20, you get a craft-beer tasting for eight (a $80 value).
- For $5, you get a loose-leaf-tea tasting for two (a $10 value).
- For $8, you get a loose-leaf-tea tasting for four (a $20 value).
- For $15, you get a loose-leaf-tea tasting for eight (a $40 value).
Reservations cannot be made for Friday nights.
WineStyles ensconces guests in quaint surroundings evoking an Old World cellar as sampling glasses fill with libations crafted by artisan wineries, breweries, and tea makers. Instructors explain the key characteristics of wine vintages as they dole out five separate tastes into 1-ounce sampling chalices or viking helmets brought from home. Taste buds explore white wines in categories such as crisp, silky, and rich; tongues swish through bold, mellow, and fruity reds; and lips tingle from bubbly and nectar dessert varieties.
Beer drinkers select from an assortment of tipples from breweries such as Prescott, Four Peaks, Watch City, and Lucky Buddha, as well as seasonal offerings including Anchor Winter Warmer. Tea tasters sample five of the store’s 24 loose-leaf varieties, which include herbal, green, black, white, and red teas. Teas are served both cold and hot, helping to emphasize unique characteristics or reheat the mouth after customers attempt to bite the head off a snowman. Tasters of all kinds reap the wisdom of a knowledgeable merchant with an explanation of the liquid characteristics in question as well as suggested food pairings and a review of pinky-lifting styles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 5, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Fridays. Reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.