Choose Between Two Options
- $7 for $12 worth of wings and casual American food
- $21 for three Groupons, each good for $12 worth of wings and casual American food on a different visit ($36 value)
See the full menu, which also includes jalapeno poppers, catfish fillets, and polish sausage.
Wing Heaven's slogan—"only the best chickens get in!"—might be funny, but they're completely serious about their food. Whether they're whipping up their namesake dish, a catfish fillet, or a heaping plate of mac and cheese bites, cooks take care to craft delicious and filling comfort food. Their vital stats tell their story best.
Wing Heaven by the Numbers
- More than a million: The number of chicken wings cooked and sauced over the years.
- 100: The number of wings in the largest serving size listed on the menu.
- 23: The number of specialty wing sauces patrons can pick from. That includes four intensities of hot sauce, teriyaki sauce, and sweet raspberry-pepper sauce.
- 9: The number of seasoning mixes patrons can shake onto the eatery's sides, such as bacon and cheese wedges served by the pound.
- 5: The number of non-chicken meats the team cooks up, including catfish, shrimp, and Polish sausages.