What You'll Get
Of all the flightless birds, chickens remain America’s favorite kind to eat, narrowly beating out penguins, kiwis, and Larry Bird. Make bird the word with today’s Groupon to Wing Zone, valid at the Holly Hill location. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a wing and chicken tender meal (a $21.46 total value) that includes:
- 15 wings (a $10.99 value)
- Five tenders (a $6.59 value)
- Two regular wedge fries (a $1.99 value each)
- For $20, you get a jumbo wing and chicken tender meal (a $40.96 total value) that includes:
- 30 wings (a $21.99 value)
- 10 tenders (an $11.99 value)
- Two jumbo wedge fries (a $3.49 value each)<p>
Wing Zone provisions fingers with a menu of juicy tenders and chicken wings dressed in 15 succulent sauces. Classic or boneless wings arrive in flavors such as lemon zinger, thai chili, and nuclear habanero, all taxonomized and numbered based on four levels of spice intensity. The breaded strips of tasty chicken tenders, also flavored with Wing Zone’s arsenal of sauces, pair with chunky wedge fries, which lay out a savory ridge-and-valley topography for tongues to traverse.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase 1 food item. Valid only at location listed. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Extra fee for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.