All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Buffalo is the only word that, without conjugation, represents all major parts of speech: noun, proper noun, verb, and sauce. Ace ambrosial English exams with today's Groupon at WingIts Drive-Thru Chicken Wings. Choose from the following four options:
- For $8, you get a meal package for two (a $16.97 total value). The package includes:
- 20 wings (a $14.99 value)
- Two regular sodas (a $1.98 value)
- For $16, you get a meal package for four (a $32.95 total value). The package includes:
- 40 wings (a $28.99 value)
- Four regular sodas (a $3.96 value)
- For $25, you get a party package (a $51.97 total value). The package includes:
- 70 wings (a $47.99 value)
- Two large french fries (a $3.98 value)
- For $4, you get $8 worth of wings, wraps, and beverages. Entrees range from $2.99 to $4.99.
The saucy slingers at WingIts fry finger-licking eats that sate parties and lone guns alike. The eatery's menu sports 10 different sauces with which to drench the crispy wings, including Blazin, spicy Asian, or parmesan garlic. A breezy drive-thru service lets diners enjoy daytime air in their convertibles or nighttime breezes atop their werewolves while picking up a 10-piece order of wings, chicken sandwich, or fresh, leafy salad. The suite of meal packs sates the hungers of cadres of pals gathered together to cheer on a favorite team or watch the neighborhood teens out-loiter each other.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Carryout only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.