What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $42 for general admission for one with one raffle ticket on Saturday, August 6 ($65 value)
- $82 for general admission for two with two raffle tickets on Saturday, August 6 ($130 value)
- $56 for VIP admission for one with one raffle ticket on Saturday, August 6 ($80 value)
- $110 for VIP admission for two with two raffle tickets on Saturday, August 6 ($160 value)
General admission includes:
- Unlimited beer tastings
- Gourmet food trucks
- More than 50 historic aircraft in flying condition
- Live music
- One raffle ticket per person
VIP admission includes:
- Everything included in general admission
- Mimosas/beer floats
- Pretzel necklace
- Commemorative glass
- Swag bag
Wings and Wings Brewfest
- The Festival: features more than 20 craft breweries and a fleet of gourmet food trucks descend on the Planes of Fame Museum for an afternoon of good times for a good cause.
- The Wings: are attached to the planes at the museum, which maintains—and flies—some of the only surviving WWII airplanes left in the world.
- The Cause: Heroes’ Wings Foundation, which is devoted to helping military veterans with PTSD get the health-care services they need
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.