Pilots are the cowboys of the air, roaming the wide-open skies and herding children's runaway balloons. Giddy up, up, and away with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $199 for a 40-minute holiday-lights flight for two ($398 value)
- $375 for a 40-minute holiday-lights flight for four ($796 value)
- Both flights take place in a restored WWII Douglas DC-3.
Flight will take off three times a night at the following airports:
- Long Beach Airport (KLGB): December 13–15
- Chino Airport (KCNO): December 20–22
- Riverside Municipal Airport (KRAL): December 27–29
Hot chocolate and cookies are served before guests take off in the historic WWII Vintage DC-3 to view holiday-lights from above the LA basin, Mission Inn, and Ontario Valley. Flying throughout the Los Angeles area for 20-25 minutes there will be plenty of time during and after to capture the wonders and even take photos with the aircraft. Night flights begin at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m. at each airport location; additional times may be added to accommodate crowds.
Wings of Valor LLC
At Wings of Valor LLC, chief pilot Daniel Wotring whisks passengers into the sky aboard a WWII-era Douglas DC-3 plane. The plane has a had a storied airborne career; before joining the company's fleet, it flew over Normandy on D-day and dropped paratroopers into Sicily. Nowadays, tourists strap into its restored interior for scenic flights over the Chino Valley or a bird's-eye view of local holiday displays.