All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Buffalo is the only word that, without conjugation, represents all major parts of speech: noun, proper noun, verb, and sauce. Ace ambrosial English exams with today's Groupon to Wingz in Hillside. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get lunch or dinner for two (up to a $20.16 value). The meal includes:
- Two 10-piece wing combos or sandwich combos (up to an $18.18 value)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.98 value)
- For $20, you get lunch or dinner for four (up to a $40.32 value). The meal includes:
- Four 10-piece wing combos or sandwich combos (up to a $36.36 value)
- Four soft drinks (a $3.96 value)
- For $29, you get lunch or dinner for six (up to a $60.48 value). The mean includes:
- Six 10-piece wing combos or sandwich combos (up to a $54.54 value)
- Six soft drinks (a $5.94 value)
Wingz slathers its signature fried chicken wings in a dozen different specialty sweet and spicy sauces. A 10-piece wing combo challenges dining groups of up to six to slather their wings in mild-barbecue, hot, or lemon-pepper sauce (other sauces available at $0.50 charge). Pause in between licking fingertips and comparing wet-nap scents to nosh on the combo's side dishes of fries, coleslaw, and bread. A sandwich combo, meanwhile, outfits hands with one of eight hot sandwiches and fries. Tender meat comprises the philly-steak sandwich, while the thinly sliced italian-beef sandwich celebrates Gallic influences with its drizzling of au jus, warm french bread, and dual usage as a festive battering ram on Bastille Day.
Wingz's intimate setting exudes a neighborhood-oriented vibe. Pull up a chair to watch as its flat-screen TVs air all the local action, from Bears games to town-council zoning commissions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery or take-out. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.