Choose from Three Options
- $20 for two hours of bowling plus shoe rental for two ($78 value)
- $25 for two hours of bowling plus shoe rental for four ($86 value)
- $30 for two hours of bowling plus shoe rental for six ($96 value)
- All options are for bowling on a single lane
- See the daily public bowl hours
Bowlers could easily spend an entire day at Winnetka Bowl. The automatic pinsetters punch their tiny time cards every morning at 9 a.m., and don't stop reassembling pins until the wee hours of the night: midnight Monday through Thursday, and 2 a.m. Friday through Sunday. The long hours allow bowlers plenty of practice—and plenty of chances for some to show off the skills they gain in leagues and tournaments here.
The center offers lot more entertainment, too. Beyond open bowling, the fun spills over into an arcade and a billiard room. Between games, an onsite cafe serves refreshments and a lounge hosts karaoke and live music.