Choose from Four Options
- $125 for two 1.5-hour beginning sewing classes ($250 value)
- $150 for two 1.5-hour intermediate sewing classes ($380 value)
- $135 for two 1-hour fashion sketching classes ($265 value)
- $120 for two 1.5-hour pattern reading and construction classes ($300 value)
- Click here to view the class descriptions and schedule
Winnie’s Custom Fashion Design
Eponymous owner Winnie Williams uses Winnie’s Custom Fashion Design as a stage from which she illuminates the mesmerizing world of fashion. Winnie lovingly curates a rotating selection of handmade clothing alongside a collection of exhibits, publications, and programs that educate her patrons about fashion. The shop’s staff alters clothing for clients and instructs the design curious in introductory and advanced clothing- and accessory-making classes. During classes, attendees learn basics, such as how to thread a needle, operate a sewing machine, and how to perform sutures on accident-prone dolls. They might also complete advanced projects, such as constructing a handbag from scratch. During its periodic fashion shows, Winnie’s Custom Fashion Design shows off the modest, classy designs that characterize the company.