Entire families may enjoy snowy fun during Wintertime at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess with campfires, Ice Maze, skating, and much more
About This Deal
- Self-parking for one vehicle
General admission wristbands for up to four people (based on the number of vehicle occupants)
- The Ice Pass available for additional $25 fee per person and includes unlimited one-hour sessions at The Rink and the Alpine Skate Trail.
- All food and beverage at an additional cost
Winter at the Princess
This year, Fairmont Scottsdale invites guests for a brand new family-friendly event designed to help relax and unwind during Wintertime.
- Ice skating at the 6000-sq. ft. rink
- Ice Skating through the Alpine Skate Trail of more than 5,200 -sq ft. of real ice
- The village campfires
- Dining and games at The Lodge
- Taking pictures with stunning views such as the glacier summit or the ski lift
- Sled down the Snow Mountain
- Axe throwing
- Glazier Ice Maze
- The Kids Village, good for ages 2–8
- The Chalet Sun + Ski Shop
- Mount Everest Climbing Walls
- Chair Lift Ride
CHILDREN UNDER 3 RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO WINTER AT THE PRINCESS
NO REFUNDS NO EXCHANGES
NO CASH ACCEPTED AT THE EVENT
With Your Safety In Mind:
We respect the trust you place in us each time you choose to be with us. We believe that trust is earned. As we sincerely welcome back guests, please note the following safety protocols in place for the event.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED in all areas of Winter at the Princess, including outdoor spaces for all guests over 2 years of age. Masks must cover both face and nose at all times. Masks may be removed while dining or drinking in an area with appropriate social distancing.
Fairmont Scottsdale will be limiting Winter at the Princess to 40% of standard event capacity
Highly frequented areas are scheduled for enhanced commercial cleaning and sanitization cycles regularly.
Please maintain a 6-foot distance between groups you do not frequently associate with.
Visit Winter at the Princess only if you are free of cold or flu-like symptoms and have not had any exposure to COVID-19 within the past 14 days. If you, or anyone in your group, has a fever, cough or other known COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you refrain from visiting the resort.
Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the event. Guests are highly encouraged to wash and sanitize their hands frequently to help prevent the spread of the virus.
By attending any public event, guests acknowledge they are voluntarily assuming some risk of exposure to COVID-19. While we continue to make every effort to do our part, it is important that each individual in attendance make good decisions to protect their own health and wellness. With Winter at the Princess spread out across the property, an expansive 65 acres, and a limited amount of event attendees each evening, guests are provided with room to maintain a safe distance while enjoying Winter at the Princess.
It is important that we all work together to enjoy this event safely. Please enjoy the beautiful outdoors, wear masks over your mouth and nose, and be thoughtful of your fellow friends and family.
Thank you all for your continued support of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
Need To Know
About WINTER AT THE PRINCESS by Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
WINTER AT THE PRINCESS!
Chill out this winter at the Fairmont Scottsdale’s new premier event, Winter at the Princess!
- THE ICE PASS: The "Ice Pass" is available at separate fee of $25 per person with unlimited one hour sessions at The Rink and the Alpine Skate Trail. Skates included in fee.
- THE RINK: Made with real ice, the resort’s 6,000 sq. ft. THE RINK provides you the opportunity to experience a classic winter tradition surrounded by the beauty of the desert. See “Ice Pass” for pricing details
- ALPINE SKATE TRAIL: Made with real ice! Enjoy skating through 5,200 sq. ft. of the Alpine skate Trail. See “Ice Pass” for pricing details.
- THE CHALET SUN + SKI SHOP: Shop nearby for the hottest trends at the Chalet, your ski and sun outfitter.
- THE SUMMIT: Capture the ultimate photo on the Scottsdale Summit with posted elevations!
- THE WAFFLE CO: Enjoy your evening village stroll with a hand crafted Liege style waffle straight from the alpines of Scottsdale Arizona. Festive winter season flavors featuring The Campfire, The Berry, and The Candied Caramel. If you are looking for the ultimate waffle experience be sure to try The Summit Double Decker Waffle!
- THE LODGE: Alpine Bar & Kitchen: Introducing craft-style favorites surrounded by warm chimineas in a cozy, outdoor setting. Featuring outdoor yard games.
- THE VILLAGE: Sled, Skate & Ride-The powder is falling and the mountains are calling at The Village. Sled down Snow Mountain, conquer the ice as you glide through the Alpine Skate Trail or thrill to a ride on the Cliff Hanger.
- THE VILLAGE CAPFIRES: Chill to live background music at Campfire Park, where complimentary fire pit seating is available to roast s'mores or enjoy a warm winter beverage picked up at the Village Bar.
- SNOW MOUNTAIN: Made with real ice! Scottsdale's premier destination for sledding in the desert. Sled down this 120 feet long mountain of ice. Must be 42” to ride
- AXE THROWING: Experience the thrill of Axe Throwing guided by our very own team of lumberjacks.
- MOUNT EVEREST CLIMBING WALLS: Reach new heights! Conquer the summit of the Mount Everest Climbing Wall today!
- THE CHAIR LIFT: Enjoy a ride on this 90 foot tall four person gondola Ferris Wheel with views of the village! Must be 54” to ride. Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- THE ICE MAZE: Little adventurers will enjoy the over 300 feet of the Glazier Ice Maze
- THE KIDS VILLAGE: Young Adventurers will enjoy meeting our newest character, an area with attractions such as the Alpine Slide, Cool Bears, Lolli Swings, and the Flying Dragon as well as concessions for explorers between the age of 2 and 8 years old. Kids village must be 36" tall to access the rides.
- VIP FIREPITS: Luxury Fire Pits for parties of 4 or 8. Reservations available online at scottsdaleprincess.com
- THE VILLAGE VIP IGLOOS FIREPIT TABLES: Luxury Fire Pits for parties of 10. Reservations available online at scottsdaleprincess.com