· Redeemed November 14, 2017
· Redeemed September 18, 2017
· Redeemed September 14, 2017
What You'll Get
- Winter Park Adventure Quest Admission for One: Valid July 10-September 30, 2017
- Winter Park Adventure Quest Admission for Two: Valid July 10-September 30, 2017
- Winter Park Adventure Quest Admission for Four: Valid July 10-September 30, 2017
- 3-Hour Guided Rock Climbing Experience for One: Valid June 10-September 30, 2017
- 3-Hour Guided Rock Climbing Experience for Two: Valid June 10-September 30, 2017
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for ages 5 and older. 275 lb maximum weight per person. Aerial Park valid to redeem from July 10 - Sept 30, 2017. 3-hour Climb valid June thru Sept. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Reservation required. Subject to availability. After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit merchant’s website to complete redemption. 48-hour cancellation notice required or subject to re-booking fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Winter Park Adventure Quest
For your next family adventure, you'll want to look to the sky. Or, more accurately, about 25 feet in the air, where you'll find Winter Park Adventure Quest. At this aerial adventure course, adventurers of all ages and skill levels can work their way through 24 obstacles housed up in the air. Using a "smart belay" system to guide players through the approximately 90-minute course, participants climb up ladders, shimmy over narrow ledges, and navigate through tangles of rope.
Five Things to Know About Winter Park Adventure Quest
- No experience? No problem! A brief orientation will familiarize you with your gear.
- You can challenge yourself, or simply take it easy. With three different levels of difficulty, beginners can opt for an easier route, while experts give themselves a challenge.
- Show up early. The course advises that you are there at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- You're not done when the course is over. Head back to the shop for a cold drink or pull out a picnic lunch and walk over to the nearby picnic areas for a hard-earned meal.
- Don't forget to stop at the top and gaze out at the amazing Colorado mountain views.