After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $29 for one entry ($59 value)
- $56 for two entries ($118 value)
- The event takes place on Saturday, April 2, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
In addition to admission, each entry includes the following:
- A cowbell and party beads
- Buy one, get one tubing ticket at Colorado Adventure Park (starting April 1st - till end of 2016 season)
- $40 off an adult lift ticket at Winter Park Resort (valid through April 26, excluding February 12–14 and March 7–27)
- Click here for more information
Winter Park Wipeout
The town of Winter Park certainly lives up to its name. Snow blankets its mountainside, foothills, fields, and dragon lairs—setting the stage for a chilly 3-hour adventure. Winter Park Wipeout sends its participants out on a scavenger hunt that stretches across town, encompassing games, obstacles, and snow sports from tubing to sledding. Aside from this competition, the event serves as a winter celebration with hot chocolate, beer, and music.
Blue Point Brewing Company
The founders of Blue Point Brewing Company tapped their very first keg in a parking lot. It's a point of pride for the intrepid brewmasters, who have grown their facility from a one-room operation into a full-scale craft brewery with a bustling collective of fans. What's their secret? High-quality ingredients, artful execution, and a no-frills philosophy. "What it comes down to," they say on their website, "is that we know our drinkers. They know us. And as long as they agree that we’re making beers they want to drink, we’ll keep brewing on."
Today, shoppers find Blue Point beers in many stores—but not too many stores, the brewers say, proud of their underground cred. Their repertoire includes year-round bottles, like the Toasted Lager and the Hoptical Illusion IPA; seasonal potions, like the pumpkin ale and summer ale; and a number of small-batch offerings, like the No Apologies imperial IPA.