Choose From Five Options
- $49 for a round of golf and a cart for two Monday–Thursday ($100 value)
- $59 for Golf for Two Anytime with Cart ($120.00 value)
- $99 for a round of golf and a cart for four Monday–Thursday ($200 value)
- $115 for a round of golf and a cart for four any day ($240 value)
- $899 for Golf Course Season Pass. Restaurant and Pool Included ($1500 value)
A Chat with Winton Country Club
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
A club reminiscent of Cheers, where there is always a good game ending with a frosty beverage. Winton’s historic grounds are home to a swimming pool, a newly renovated restaurant, Smokehouse Henry’s, and the revolutionary era Sarah Henry Manor, a perfect venue for weddings and events.
Is your location strictly for adults, or can kids participate as well?
No! As long as you can swing that club you are welcome to play our course. Winton is open to all family members, from tumbling tots to great-great grandparents.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
The marriage of modern day golf with the hallowed grounds of revolutionary and civil war era ruins creates a perfect balance of history and leisure. The Blue Ridge Mountains as a backdrop is not too bad either.
What do you love most about your job?
Everyday we get to enjoy the views of rolling fairways, beautiful mountains and the occasional ghost working on its short game.