What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $64 for a Wave 1 event package for one ($93.50 value)
- $126 for a Wave 1 event package for two ($187 value)
- $248 for a Wave 1 event package for four ($374 value)
- $64 for a Wave 2 event package for one ($93.50 value)
- $126 for a Wave 2 event package for two ($187 value)
- $248 for a Wave 2 event package for four ($374 value)
Each package includes:
- Access to course and post-event activities
- High-performance 2015 official technical tour T-shirt
- Registration processing fees waived
- Bib and safety pins
- Silicone wristbands and temporary tattoo
- Free bag check
The Sacramento WIPEOUTRUN takes place on Saturday, September 5, at Cal Expo Center. Wave 1 start times range from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; Wave 2 start times range from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Runners will be assigned a start time in their selected wave at least one week prior to the run. It is advised to redeem your Groupon code on the event website immediately.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person. Voucher is not ticket; redeem online by Thursday prior to race. Each voucher good for 1 person. Must be 18 or older. The deal is valid only for tickets on the date of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Parking and mandatory insurance fee not included. Valid only for wave purchased. Assigned time slots are not guaranteed; must be able to start at any point in the wave. Must provide name and email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate registration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ROC Race
ROC Race—or Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge Race—lets participants step into the soaking, sudsy running shoes of a game-show contestant. At locations across North America, runners dash through an adventure course peppered with oversized obstacles. Look for slides slicked with soap suds, padded wrecking balls, and steep inflated slides, to name a few. After a gauntlet of swings, jump balls, climbing walls, and the Foam of Fury comes the soaking-wet grand finale: runners zoom to the finish line down a four-story water slide.