All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
September 27, 2015
September 27, 2015
September 26, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $64 for a Wave 1 event package for one ($93.50 value)
- $126 for two Groupons, each good for a Wave 1 event package for one ($187 total value)
- $248 for four Groupons, each good for a Wave 1 event package for one ($374 total value)
- $64 for a Wave 2 event package for one ($93.50 value)
- $126 for two Groupons, each good for a Wave 2 event package for one ($187 total value)
- $248 for four Groupons, each good for a Wave 2 event package for one ($374 total value)
Each package includes:
- Access to course and post-event activities
- High-performance 2015 official technical tour T-shirt
- Registration processing fees waived
- Bib and safety pins
- Silicone wristbands and temporary tattoo
- Free bag check
The Austin WIPEOUTRUN takes place on Saturday, September 26, at Travis County Expo Center. Wave 1 start times range from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; Wave 2 start times range from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Runners will be assigned a start time in their selected wave at least one week prior to the run. It is advised to redeem your Groupon code on the event website immediately.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person. Voucher is not ticket; redeem online by Thursday prior to race. Each voucher is good for 1 person. Must be 18+. The deal valid only for tickets on date of event as listed & may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Parking & mandatory insurance fee not included. Valid only for wave purchased; waves not transferable. Assigned time slots are not guaranteed; must be able to start at any point in the wave. Must provide email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate registration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ROC Race
ROC Race—or Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge Race—lets participants step into the soaking, sudsy running shoes of a game-show contestant. At locations across North America, runners dash through an adventure course peppered with oversized obstacles. Look for slides slicked with soap suds, padded wrecking balls, and steep inflated slides, to name a few. After a gauntlet of swings, jump balls, climbing walls, and the Foam of Fury comes the soaking-wet grand finale: runners zoom to the finish line down a four-story water slide.