What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $65 for one event package ($92.50 value)
- $128 for two Groupons, each good for one event package ($185 value)
- $252 for four Groupons, each good for one event package ($370 value)
For each option, choose between the following waves:
- Wave 1, on Saturday, June 20, from 7:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Wave 2, on Saturday, June 20, from 11:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Each package includes:
- High-performance 2015 official technical tour t-shirt ($25 value)
- Registration processing fees waived
- Bib and safety pins
- Silicone wristbands and temporary tattoo
- Free bag check
- Access to post-event activities
The Washington DC WIPEOUTRUN takes place on Saturday, June 20, at The Festival Grounds at RFK. It is advised to redeem Groupon code on event website immediately. Runners will be assigned a start time in their selected wave at least one week prior to the run.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person. Voucher is not ticket; redeem online by Thursday prior to race. Online registration required by day before event. Each voucher is good for 1 person. Must be 18+. The deal valid only for tickets on the date of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Parking and mandatory insurance fee not included. Valid only for wave purchased. Assigned time slots are not guaranteed; must be able to start at any point in the wave. Must provide name and email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate registration Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ROC Race
ROC Race—or Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge Race—lets participants step into the soaking, sudsy running shoes of a game-show contestant. At locations across North America, runners dash through an adventure course peppered with oversized obstacles. Look for slides slicked with soap suds, padded wrecking balls, and steep inflated slides, to name a few. After a gauntlet of swings, jump balls, climbing walls, and the Foam of Fury comes the soaking-wet grand finale: runners zoom to the finish line down a four-story water slide.