All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 20, 2017
· Reviewed September 15, 2016
· Reviewed September 11, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $56 for Saturday, March 21: race package for one ($88.50 value)
- $110 for Saturday, March 21: two Groupons, each valid for one race package ($177 value)
- $216 for Saturday, March 21: four Groupons, each valid for one race package ($354 value)
Race entry includes:
- High-performance 2015 official technical tour t-shirt ($20 value)
- Registration processing fees waived
- Race bib and safety pins
- Silicone wristbands and temporary tattoo
- Free bag check
- Access to post-race activities
The Dallas WIPEOUTRUN takes place at Globe Life Park. It is advised to redeem Groupon code on event website immediately. Runners will be assigned a start time in their selected wave at least 1 week prior to the run. Customers planning to drive should bring cash for parking.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Voucher is not ticket; redeem online by 3/14. Each voucher good for 1 person. Must be 18 or older. The deal valid only for tickets on date of event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Parking and mandatory insurance fee not included. Valid only for wave purchased; waves not transferable. Assigned time slots are not guaranteed; must be able to start at any point in the wave. Must provide name and email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate registration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ROC Race
ROC Race—or Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge Race—lets participants step into the soaking, sudsy running shoes of a game-show contestant. At locations across North America, runners dash through an adventure course peppered with oversized obstacles. Look for slides slicked with soap suds, padded wrecking balls, and steep inflated slides, to name a few. After a gauntlet of swings, jump balls, climbing walls, and the Foam of Fury comes the soaking-wet grand finale: runners zoom to the finish line down a four-story water slide.