What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- C$70 for a Wave 1 event package for one (C$93.50 value)
- C$138 for two Groupons, each good for a Wave 1 event package for one (C$187 total value)
- C$272 for four Groupons, each good for a Wave 1 event package for one (C$374 total value)
- C$70 for a Wave 2 event package for one (C$93.50 value)
- C$138 for two Groupons, each good for a Wave 2 event package for one (C$187 value)
- C$272 for four Groupons, each good for a Wave 2 event package for one (C$374 value)
Each package includes:
- Access to course and post-event activities
- High-performance 2015 official technical tour T-shirt
- Registration processing fees waived
- Bib and safety pins
- Silicone wristbands and temporary tattoo
- Free bag check
The Toronto WIPEOUTRUN takes place on Saturday, September 12, at Woodbine Racetrack. Wave 1 start times range from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; Wave 2 start times range from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Runners will be assigned a start time in their selected wave at least one week prior to the run. It is advised to redeem your Groupon code on the event website immediately.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person. Voucher is not ticket; redeem online by Thursday prior to race. Each voucher good for 1 person. Must be 18+. The deal valid only for tickets on date of event as listed & may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Parking & mandatory insurance fee not included. Valid only for wave purchased; waves not transferable. Assigned time slots are not guaranteed; must be able to start at any point in the wave. Must provide email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate registration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
From the producers of the hit TV show Wipeout, WIPEOUTRUN lets participants step into the soaking, sudsy running shoes of a game-show contestant. At locations across North America, runners dash through an adventure peppered with oversized obstacles inspired by the program's original and official course, including slides slicked with soap suds, padded wrecking balls, and steep inflated slides. Once runners conquer the gauntlet of swings and climbing walls, they zoom to the finish line down a four-story water slide. Then, it's time to celebrate with friends at an all-day festival filled with food, refreshments, and souvenir booths. See photos of past events on their Instagram account here and video on their Youtube account here.