Xeomin injections temporarily relax muscles, helping smooth out dynamic lines around the forehead, neck, eyes, mouth, and nose
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Read our Xeomin guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Xeomin injections?
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
- Injections are performed by a licensed physician.
- 15 units are recommended for the eye area like crows feet and the 25 unit option is recommended for the area in between the eyebrows. Receiving less than these recommended amounts may result in unsatisfactory results.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required; subject to availability. Appointments available on limited days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person; previous clients who purchased this voucher cannot purchase another one. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for multiple offers. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid for new clients only. 1178 Charnelton Street location only available two days a month. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wired Wellness Physicians
The shot bar at Wired Wellness Physicians won't get you tipsy, but it might make you feel happier and more energetic. The dozens of injectable "cocktails" on offer are special blends of vitamins and other ingredients selected to boost energy and metabolism or address specific health concerns.
Wired Wellness Physicians' staff include a naturopathic doctor and other wellness experts, and together they rejuvenate bodies with a wide array of treatments. Faces are refreshed and rejuvenated with Xeomin injections that reduce unsightly facial wrinkles along with facials and chemical peels. Fat-reduction treatments and HCG weight-loss programs, meanwhile, help clients shed pounds and look their best. Wired Wellness Physicians also combat skin woes with LED acne treatments, microneedling to even out skin tone, sclerotherapy to fade spider veins, and platelet-rich-plasma facelifts to smooth fine lines.