Cell phones are more popular than ever thanks to cool apps such as Friend Party and FindMeAGarbageCan. Satisfy your app-etite with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $21 for screen repair for an iPhone 3G or 3GS ($40 value)
- $48 for screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S ($80 value)
- $94 for screen repair for an iPhone 5 ($150 value)
- $84 for screen repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($160 value)
- $37 for screen repair for a 4th generation iPod Touch ($70 value)
Wireless Doctor has tended to more than 40,000 digital patients since opening its doors. The repair shop's specialists tend to broken Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and iPods as well as phones from LG, Samsung, and Blackberry. Their services run the diagnostic gamut from repairing busted screens to undoing water damage to replacing worn down batteries. Customers can also expect quick turnaround—usually same-day service and sometimes within the hour—so that they can get their phones back in their pockets or duct-taped to their face as soon as possible.