Medically supervised technician administers B12 injections that aim to increase one’s energy level as well as speed up their metabolism
About This Deal
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- We use only the best compounded Lipotropic B12 products for our injections. B-12 is an essential vitamin in helping to form new, healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, helping to increase activity levels, which is often a concern for many patients. Additionally, B-12 can provide improved sleep, relief from allergies and stress, and can combat moodiness, as it is an essential vitamin for the nervous system. Using it as a supplement with our weight loss system will enhance your weight loss results.
- The other ingredients include:
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is also required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body. Indirectly choline provides support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- Methionine is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver in particular. Methionine relieves or prevents fatigue and may be useful in some people who have allergies because it reduces histamine release.
- Inositol, belongs to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with Choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- These added ingredients are known to facilitate proper metabolism of fats and removal of fat from the liver, provide an energy boost when burning fat. They speed up thought process and improve mood, provide building blocks for cell walls, essential components for normal cell and brain functions. Together these help control cholesterol levels and reduce risks of gallstones by emulsifying cholesterol and detoxifying amines. This helps keep healthy skin tone and strong nails, promotes healthy hair growth and even controlling estrogen levels.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
About WISE Medical Centers
Dr. Locke, Medical Director at WISE Medical Centers, graduated from Princeton University and moved on to complete his internship at Howard University and his residency at George Washington University. He's earned his certification in three specialties, including Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Aesthetics. He is a member of the American Society of Cosmetic Physicians, the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and the American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery, and has performed body contouring procedures on over 3000 patients.