Surgical procedure that aims to increase the size, shape, or fullness of the breast using natural breast augmentations
About This Deal
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- Breast augmentations increase the size and fullness of breasts through a fat transfer.
- Fat transfer (liposuction) is limited to two areas
- We do not use silicone, saline or other artificial implants. All-natural augmentation using your own fat and PRP. WISE Medical Centers avoids using implants
- Dr. Thomas J. Locke is a graduate from Howard University and a board-certified in internal and emergency medicine. He is certified in Aesthetics and is a member of the American Society of Cosmetic Physicians, the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and the American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery. He initially graduated as an undergrad from Princeton University, and completed his residency at George Washington University.
About WISE Medical Centers
Dr. Locke, Medical Director at WISE Medical Centers, graduated from Princeton University and moved on to complete his internship at Howard University and his residency at George Washington University. He's earned his certification in three specialties, including Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Aesthetics. He is a member of the American Society of Cosmetic Physicians, the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and the American Society of Lasers in Medicine and Surgery, and has performed body contouring procedures on over 3000 patients.