All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 7, 2013
Reviewed December 2, 2013
Reviewed November 7, 2013
What You'll Get
Sommeliers recommend that you swirl a glass of wine and inhale its bouquet before throwing it in the face of your enemy. Enjoy pleasures that are worth the wait with this Groupon.
- $15 for a Wine Tasting and Winery Tour for Two ($30 Value)
- $29 for a Wine Tasting and Winery Tour for Four ($60 Value)
- $59 for a Wine Tasting and Winery Tour for 10 ($150 Value)
During 30–45 minute tours, guides lead groups around the winery, offering various samples of wines created on the premises along the way.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wise Villa Winery
Wise Villa Winery is set before a backdrop of enchanting scenery amidst breathtaking views of their rolling hills vineyard and Sacramento Valley. Some say its a modern day fairy tale nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Guests can become a wine club member and participate in exciting monthly events, fun filled themed parties, candlelight dinners, and an overall unique food and wine pairing experience.
- Tuscan-Style Bistro: Wise Villa Winery is the only winery in Placer county and they have a full service bistro and commercial kitchen. There, they create dinner entrees, decadent desserts, and gourmet small plates.
- Expert Waitstaff in Elegant Setting: Their wine educators and professional waitstaff provide the ultimate full service experience. Guests enjoy several different wines in their elegant wine tasting room that are designed with European architecture and feature scenic views of the rolling hills vineyard and Sacramento valley.
- Golden State Winery of the Year: In 2015, Wise Villa Winery was awarded the Golden State Winery of the Year award from one of the oldest and most prestigious wine competitions in the United States. Their hard work shows and starts at the very bottom with their grapes which are meticulously grown using organic and sustainable practices. During harvest this family owned winery goes a step further by triple sorting and implementing whole berry cold fermentation to retain a natural fresh fruit character.