All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 17 hours ago
Reviewed 18 hours ago
· Reviewed 2 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12.50 for a choice of walking tour for one ($25 value)
- $25 for a choice of walking tour for two ($50 value)
- $46.50 for a choice of walking tour for four ($100 value)
Reservation required 24-hours in advance.
This deal is valid for either of the following tours:
- 4-in-1 Witches, Ghosts, Vampires & Voodoo Walking Tour: You will visit the most haunted locations in New Orleans, as featured on A&E and The Travel Channel. Stop by the LaLaurie Mansion, learn about the African-based spiritual practices of Louisiana Voodoo, and hear stories of vampires and true crimes.
3-in-1 French Quarter, Haunted Cemetery No. 1 & Voodoo Walking Tour: Step inside the oldest above-ground cemetery in New Orleans—St. Louis Cemetery #1. Learn why New Orleans buries its dead above ground in these “Cities of the Dead”. Over 100,000 are housed in the one-square block, including the tomb of the Queen of Voodoo, Marie Laveau. Later, take a look around Armstrong Park (formerly known as Congo Square) where Voodoo rituals have taken place. The St. Louis Cemetery #1 has been called out by the likes of USA Today and the Travel Channel as one of the best haunted sites to visit.
- More than just people-friendly, the tour welcomes dogs so man can bring their best friend.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Witches Brew Tours
Witches Brew Tours provides guided walking tours for groups through a variety experiences that showcase the unique mysteries of the French Quarter—where spirits, witches, and vampires dwell and voodoo lurks at every turn. Fully licensed guides tell strange but true tales of vengeful ghosts, vampires, the Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, and, of course, the infamous Madame LaLaurie. Visitors can also experience New Orleans' only abandoned-building ghost hunt or choose to meander through the French Quarter to the most famous City of the Dead: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 and its maze of tombs.