Two-hour walking tour explores the dark history of New Orleans, including crime, occult, and the paranormal
About This Deal
Witches Brew Tours will reopen on Saturday, June 13. Click here for additional information.
- Merchant will require masks to be worn by all guests. Any guest who refuses a mask will be refunded and asked to leave.
- Merchant will be testing temperatures at check-in.
- Managers and check-in specialists will wear gloves and masks.
- All tour guides will be provided with and required to wear masks.
- Tour groups will be kept to 50% capacity.
- Most public restrooms and bars are still closed so no bathroom or bar breaks will be provided.
- Two-hour walking tour
- Departure time: 8 p.m. every day of the week
- Departure location: 400 Royal Street, corner of Royal and Conti
- Ages 18+ only
- Food and drink not included
Raven’s Omen Darker than Hell Tour (Adults Only)
Raven’s Omen tours explore the dark history of New Orleans, lifting the curtain to expose nightmarish stories of the occult, murder, demons, and vampires. Each tour is led by a guide well-versed in the paranormal and criminal stories of the city, telling chilling tales during a thrilling walk through its streets. Guests can immerse themselves in the haunting legends and true stories, as learn about the most sinister figures that once cast a shadow over New Orleans.
- Please reach out to email@example.com after your purchase to schedule a reservation based on tour availability. Reservations must be made in advance. Walk ups are not guaranteed. We look forward to seeing you on tour!