Two-hour walking tour explores the dark history of New Orleans, including crime, occult, and the paranormal. For 18+ Only.
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
3 ratings1 reviews
1 ratings1 reviews
our tour guide was Mac and he was AMAZING!! super informative and very funny. this is my third ghost tour ever and was the BEST one ever. would recommend to all friends & family that come to NOLA. make sure Mac is working that night!!
4 ratings3 reviews
My family and I absolutely loved this walking tour! Robbie Rob was our guide and he was extremely informative and entertaining! His enthusiasm made the tour that much more fun and exciting.
ThomasTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
11 ratings11 reviews
Christie the tour guide was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable. As the tour itself went, it was not as the title suggests but rather a cool way to learn about New Orleans history,
2 ratings2 reviews
Awesome tour had so much fun on a small group so much info.. thank u Trevor for an awesome time
3 ratings2 reviews
Looooved it! It is a walking tour, but it’s not too hard of a walk. We had Christie and she was funny and very knowledgeable! 10/10! Oh and we caught a ghost on camera.
1 ratings1 reviews
We had a great time on this tour! It was a little colder when we went but it gave for a "chilly spooky vibe." Please note that this is a historical tour and is not a haunted "amusement" attraction/tour. No one is going to pop out at you, try and scare you, etc. Now I'm a BIG horror fan and love haunted amusement attractions as much as the next person but this ain't it. Just some good ole, down to earth, FUN people telling popular ghost stories in the Quarter. Definitely a tour to take if you haven't done so but not to be confused with full blown fear activities. Be prepared to walk, crack a few jokes, meet others and have a few drinks all while listening to some fabulous locals tell tales. Check the weather before booking and be sure to tip the guides! :-)
3 ratings3 reviews
About This Deal
- Merchant will require masks to be worn by all guests. Any guest who refuses a mask will be refunded and asked to leave.
- Merchant will be testing temperatures at check-in.
- Managers and check-in specialists will wear gloves and masks.
- All tour guides will be provided with and required to wear masks.
- Tour groups will be kept to 50% capacity.
- Most public restrooms and bars are still closed so no bathroom or bar breaks will be provided.
- Two-hour walking tour
- Departure time: 8 p.m. every day of the week
- Departure location: 400 Royal Street, corner of Royal and Conti
- Ages 18+ only
Food and drink not included
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase to schedule a reservation based on tour availability. Reservations must be made in advance. Walk ups are not guaranteed. We look forward to seeing you on tour!
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.