Haunted walking tour revealing New Orleans’ dark & tortured past or a French Quarter & Voodoo tour exploring New Orleans’ culture & history
About This Deal
- Merchant will require masks to be worn by all guests. Any guest who refuses a mask will be refunded and asked to leave.
- Merchant will be testing temperatures at check-in.
- Managers and check-in specialists will wear gloves and masks.
- All tour guides will be provided with and required to wear masks.
- Tour groups will be kept to 50% capacity.
- Most public restrooms and bars are still closed so no bathroom or bar breaks will be provided.
- Please keep in mind that we are currently operating a modified version of the cemetery tour due to the extended closure of St. Louis Cemetery #1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the modified tour.
What’s included (Choose between the following):
- 4-in-1 Witches, Ghosts, Vampires & Voodoo Walking Tour: The participants visit the most haunted locations in New Orleans, as featured on A&E and The Travel Channel. They stop by the LaLaurie Mansion, learn about the African-based spiritual practices of Louisiana Voodoo, and hear stories of vampires and true crimes.
- 3-in-1 French Quarter, Cemetery No. 1 & Voodoo Walking Tour: The visitors go inside the oldest above-ground cemetery in New Orleans—St. Louis Cemetery #1. They learn why New Orleans buries its dead above ground in these “Cities of the Dead”. Over 100,000 are housed in the one-square block, including the tomb of the Queen of Voodoo, Marie Laveau. Later, take a look around Armstrong Park (formerly known as Congo Square) where Voodoo rituals have taken place. The St. Louis Cemetery #1 has been called out by the likes of USA Today and the Travel Channel as one of the best haunted sites to visit.
- Indoor and outdoor event.
Recommended for mature audiences.
- Please reach out to email@example.com after your purchase to schedule a reservation based on tour availability. Reservations must be made in advance. Walk ups are not guaranteed. We look forward to seeing you on tour!
Need To Know
About Witches Brew Tours
Witches Brew Tours provides guided walking tours for groups through a variety experiences that showcase the unique mysteries of the French Quarter—where spirits, witches, and vampires dwell and voodoo lurks at every turn. Fully licensed guides tell strange but true tales of vengeful ghosts, vampires, the Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, and, of course, the infamous Madame LaLaurie. Visitors can also experience New Orleans' only abandoned-building ghost hunt or choose to meander through the French Quarter to the most famous City of the Dead: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 and its maze of tombs.