A stirring speech might leave an audience moved to tears, but a stir-frying speech will leave them crisp and slathered in delicious sauce. Speak up for scrumptiousness with today’s Groupon to Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen in Spruce Grove. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get two stir-fry rice or noodle packages at lunch (up to a $18.16 total value), which include:
- Two rice or noodle lunch boxes (up to a $6.99 value each)
Two fountain drinks (a $2.09 value each)<p>
- For $16, you get two regular stir-fry rice or noodle packages (up to a $33.05 total value), which include:
- Two regular rice or noodle boxes (up to an $11.49 value each)
- Two complements of one fountain drink with choice of one egg roll, one samosa, or two spring rolls (a $3.29 value each)
- One order of naan (a $3.49 value)
With its simple menu of noodles, curries, and other dishes inspired by 10 Asian countries, Wok Box proffers healthy, fresh alternatives to traditional fast food for dine-in and takeout customers alike. Patrons watch chopsticks dueling over stir-fry noodle boxes, in flavour options such as Singapore cashew and peanut sauce with hokkien noodles, caramelized teriyaki with udon noodles, and kung pao anise chili sauce with chow mein. Stir-fry rice boxes contain fusion meals packed with flavours of korean beef bulgogi, creamy thai red curry, or breaded chicken doused in one of five sauces. In dinner packages, diners can take a tasting tour of Asia with main-meal complements that, unlike candied peacock bites, are both exotic and guilt-free. Dip vegetable-stuffed spring rolls or classic egg rolls in plum sauce, or bite into a samosa shell that swaddles potatoes, peas, and carrots.
120-4 McLeod Ave.
Spruce Grove, Alberta T7X 4B8Get Directions