All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 7, 2013
Reviewed December 5, 2012
Reviewed November 21, 2012
What You'll Get
A stirring speech might leave an audience moved to tears, but a stir-frying speech will leave them crisp and slathered in delicious sauce. Speak up for scrumptiousness with today’s Groupon to Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen. This Groupon is valid at the Shepard Regional Centre location in Calgary. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get two stir-fry rice or noodle packages at lunch (up to an $18.16 total value), which include the following:
- Two rice or noodle lunch boxes (up to a $6.99 value each)
Two fountain drinks (a $2.09 value each)</p>
- For $16, you get two regular stir-fry rice or noodle packages (up to a $33.05 total value), which include the following:
- Two regular rice or noodle boxes (up to an $11.49 value each)
- Two complements, which include one fountain drink with choice of one egg roll, one samosa, or two spring rolls (a $3.29 value each)
- One order of naan (a $3.49 value)</p>
With its simple menu of noodles, curries, and other dishes inspired by 10 Asian countries, Wok Box proffers healthy, fresh alternatives to traditional fast food for dine-in and takeout customers. Chopsticks dance their ancestral dance over stir-fry noodle boxes, in flavour and noodle combinations such as Singapore cashew and peanut sauce with hokkien noodles, caramelized teriyaki with udon noodles, and kung pao anise chili sauce with chow mein. Stir-fry rice boxes contain fusion meals packed with flavours of korean beef bulgogi and creamy thai red curry. In dinner packages, diners can take a tasting tour of Asia with main-meal complements that, unlike counterfeit yuan, are both exotic and guilt-free. Dip vegetable-stuffed spring rolls or classic egg rolls in plum sauce, or bite into a samosa shell that swaddles potatoes, peas, and carrots.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.