All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A stirring speech might leave an audience moved to tears, but a stir-frying speech will leave them crisp and slathered in delicious sauce. Speak up for scrumptiousness with today's Groupon to Wok Box. Choose between the following options:
- For $16, you get dinner for two (up to a $33.05 total value) that includes:
- Two complements, which each consist of a fountain drink and either one crispy egg roll, two veggie spring rolls, or one samosa (a $3.29 value each)
- Two rice or noodle dinner Wok Boxes (up to an $11.49 value each)
- Naan bread (a $3.49 value)
- For $8, you get lunch for two (an $18.16 value) that includes:
- Two rice or noodle lunch Wok Boxes (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Two fountain drinks (a $2.09 value each)
With its menu of noodles, curries, and multifarious zing-infused Asian dishes, Wok Box is an inviting alternative to traditional fast-food options. Diners can each choose from one crispy egg roll, two veggie spring rolls, or a curry-laced samosa before unpacking tasty treasures hidden in the lunch or dinner Wok Box. Jungle-curry noodles come bathed in yellow-curry sauce and dappled with tropical gems such as pineapples dressed as Tarzan in cilantro leaves. Alternatively, a korean-beef bulgogi rice box twitterpates palates with sweet soy sauce and thinly sliced beef fresh from the inferno-kissed wok, and an indian-butter chicken-rice box features a spicy, smooth curry sauce. As a respite for mandibles overheated from rapid-fire conversation, nibblers can cool off with sips of a refreshing fountain drink, and dinnertime diners daub their mouths with a fluffy side of naan. Additionally, wok wizards happily fashion meals to suit vegan, vegetarian, or wheat-free palates.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 9, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.