All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $40.50 for 60-minute massage ($70 value)
- $103.50 for three 60-minute massages ($210 value)
Choose between a basic and deep-tissue yoga massage. Yoga massages combine yoga, Thai, and Ayurvedic bodywork.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard 24-hour cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid for ladies only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Women's Wellness Studio
Everyone practices self-care differently. For some people, it means taking time each day to meditate or go for a jog. For others, self-care means ignoring a growing inbox for the weekend and enjoying a night on the town. Kristen Jawad and the team at Women's Wellness Studio embraces these methods of self-care, along with a few of their own.
- Holistic spa treatments: Rejuvenating spa offerings include full-body massages tailored to individuals' needs with a blend of bodywork techniques, such as Thai yoga stretching and cupping, along with warm bamboo and basalt stones. To augment these soothing massages, guests can treat themselves to indulgent add-ons, such as herbal hand and foot treatments complete with gentle exfoliation, soothing hot towels, and fragrant moisturizer.
- Services for new and expectant mothers: To tend to the needs of new mothers and moms-to-be, Women's Wellness Studio offers several programs. The Mother-To-Be & Recovery program provides pregnant women with massage tips and support during recovery. Likewise, the 12-week postpartum course helps women look, feel, and function their best after giving birth through pelvic-floor and core-strengthening exercises.
- Wellness consultations: Although practicing self-care is rewarding, it can also be intimidating, at least at first. That's why Kristen is there to help with wellness consultations. During these sessions, she designs personalized wellness plans for clients and teaches them how to connect with their body and its natural healing abilities by via practical relaxation tools and techniques.