Theme park offers a variety of attractions including a petting zoo, real earthquake cave, arcade room, and an anti-gravity house
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Offers tours of the nation’s only true example of an earthquake-formed cave
- Encourages exploration of the underground devastation caused by a major earthquake
- Provides a ride through the clouds by way of the “Stratavator”, all the way to the TEJAS Observation Tower for a delightful view
- Gives new meaning to gravity in the Anti-Gravity House, where everything is backwards and topsy-turvy
- Affords a splash of fun with a train ride through the waterfalls of Mystery Mountain, conveniently placed next to Texas Wildlife Petting Park
Supplies dozens of rabbits to pet and feed at the Silver Fox Rabbit Farm
- Family admission includes tickets for two adults and two children
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wonder World Park
Having hosted tours of the Balcones Fault Line Cave for over 105 years, Wonder World Park is widely known as the first show cave in Texas. It showcases one of the nation’s only examples of an earthquake-formed cave through a guided tour, which takes visitors deep underground for an up-close look at the devastation of a major quake. Although its well known for the cave, the park entertains families with many other attractions.
- Observation Tower: When exiting the Wonder World Cave, visitors can immediately ride up 190 feet to view the breaking-off points that reveal the location of the fault line below.
- Anti-Gravity House: Guests experience a topsy-turvy world inside this backwards house, where ever the water flows uphill.
- Wildlife Petting Park: After splashing through the waterfalls of Mystery Mountain on their way up, individuals of all ages can interact with deer, goats, and other friendly animals by feeding and petting them.