Visitors can explore a whimsical discovery center with 100 interactive exhibits and a three-story, glow-in-the-dark indoor ropes course
About This Deal
- What’s included: VIP combo ticket gets each person access to the exhibits, a motion theater ride, the ropes course, a laser tag game, and the Soar + Explore outdoor zip line and ropes course. The zipline soars 50 feet above water on a 1,000 foot course, and the tropical-themed ropes course stands 40 feet tall and spans three levels.
- Free admission for children 4 and under
- When can I visit?: The facility is open 365 days a year, click here to get more information about operation hours as well as restrictions for select attractions
- Parking available free of charge
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guest aged 14 or older
- Soar+Explore is only open Friday – Sunday weather permitting
Need To Know
What was once a stately building in the Bermuda Triangle has gone topsy-turvy—literally—having lost its perch and crash-landed upside-down in Myrtle Beach. That's thanks to an experiment gone awry from a Professor Wonder and his team of brilliant scientists, who were using the mansion as top-secret laboratory. Despite the building's skewed new stance, the eccentric researchers accepted their fate and kept their experiments up and running.
Today, kids and adults who visit the whimsical discovery center can get their hands on more than 100 interactive exhibits, such as a hurricane shack that tests your ability to withstand Category 1 winds, a bubble lab, and a roller-coaster simulator. Before stopping by The Works Eatery for lunch, discoverers tackle and challenge one another to games of laser tag (not included with regular admission).