Both education and entertainment are combined in over 100 hands-on exhibits that challenge the mind and spark the imagination
About This Deal
- Free admission for children under 4
- Ride restrictions:
- Wonder Coaster: 4 feet height min. to ride alone; 3 feet, 6 inches height min. to ride with adult.; 500 lbs. max weight. (combined); no injuries permitted
- Ropes Course: 4 feet height min. to climb alone; 3 feet, 6 inches height min. to climb with adult; 6 feet, 8 inches height max; 300 lbs. max weight; closed-toed shoes required, no skirts or dresses; no injuries permitted
- Astronaut Training Gyro: 4 feet, 6 inches height min.; 6 feet, 2 inches height max; 225 lbs. max weight; long hair must be tied up; no injuries permitted
- 4D XD Theater: 3 feet, 4 inches height min.; no injuries permitted
- Parking available at the Pointe Orlando parking garage for a fee
- Click here to see the Covid-19 requirements
- Wheelchair rental available
- This attraction has exhibits with flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if guest has heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures, or any other light/motion sensitivities.
Need To Know
From the outside, Professor Wonder’s WonderWorks laboratory appears to have flipped completely on its head. When visitors enter the upside-down edifice, they must first pass through the psychedelic, spinning lights of the Inversion Tunnel, which turns the building right-side-up for families to embark on a full day of entertaining, educational activities. More than 100 interactive exhibits spark excitement around the natural phenomenon, including replica mercury capsules that visitors can climb into, a gallery of mind-bending illusions.
Some of WonderWorks’s hands-on displays allow guests to experience the aftershocks of the San Francisco earthquake of 1989, throw a strike against Derek Jeter, and lie down on a bed of 3,500 sharp nails without so much as a scratch. Additional activities include the Indoor Ropes Challenge Course, which exercises bodies and minds as challengers navigate three stories of swinging beams and suspension bridges, and the XD Theater 4D.