Guests can enjoy attractions such as ropes course, laser tag, and a variety of exhibits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?:
- WonderWorks, Laser Tag & Canyon Climb: Monday–Thursday: 11 a.m.–8 p.m., Friday–Saturday: 10 a.m.–10 p.m., Sunday: 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sky Tykes: Monday–Thursday: 11 a.m.–6 p.m., Friday–Saturday: 11 a.m.–7 p.m., Sunday: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- What’s included: access to all exhibits, canyon climb ropes course, Sky Tykes ropes course, one game of laser tag, second visit for $16 (valid for 90 days from first visit to facility), third visit for $6 (valid for 90 days from first visit to facility)
- Prohibited items: food and drinks
- Parking information: free parking available
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 24 hours after purchase. Limit 10 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
WonderWorks didn't always reside in Syracuse, at least not according to Professor Wonder. As the story goes, his laboratory in the Bermuda Triangle was uprooted and relocated by the power of the tornado he was tasked to create. Even disbelieving kids won't be able to deny that WonderWorks upside-down rooms and wacky attractions seem to corroborate Professor Wonder's tale. Let them test out the Hurricane Shack, where winds emulate the 84 mph gusts of a real storm, or the Bubble Lab, where they can actually go inside a huge bubble. For some more active fun, visitors can rocket around an indoor laser-tag maze or climb the lines of the ropes course.