Wooden furniture adds a warm touch to any living space, whether it’s the family den or the fire pit of a postapocalyptic mountain clan. Keep your area inviting with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for a two-hour furniture-refinishing class for one (a $60 value)
- $45 for a two-hour furniture-refinishing class for two (a $100 value)<p>
Expert woodworkers teach the fundamentals of furniture refinishing and repair, including when refinishing is more appropriate than repairing. Customers must bring their own stain.<p>
- $25 for a two-hour furniture-painting class for one (a $60 value)
- $45 for a two-hour furniture-painting class for two (a $100 value)<p>
Bring your own paint and small piece of furniture to learn how to professionally restyle it. The class includes an instruction manual and tips on the best products to use.<p>
Bring-Your-Own-Chair Reupholstering Class
- $79 for a one-day bring-your-own-chair reupholstering class for one (a $175 value)
- $150 for a one-day bring-your-own-chair reupholstering class for two (a $325 value)<p>
Two weeks before the class, clients must get approval for the piece to be reupholstered. On class day, students bring their own fabric and chair to learn how to give it a whole new set of clothes.<p>
Click here to view the class schedule.<p>
Wood Menders' staff of furniture specialists refurbishes the woodworked gems of homes and offices through enhancement, refinishing, and restoration services. The crew of wood rehabilitators performs furniture fixes on location or in the shop, applying darker sealants to chairs or removing gouges in conference tables caused by too much jostling for free bagels. Wood Menders’ technicians have compiled an online repository of care tips that detail what to do when furniture begins to warp or sealant begins to peel; these tips offer a taste of the expertise the specialists dole out during wood-refurnishing workshops.