It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $145 for four Wood Wind Golf Club value cards (a $1,400 value)
- $75 for two Wood Wind Golf Club value cards (a $700 value)
- $39 for one Wood Wind Golf Club value card (a $350 value)<p>
Each value card includes:
- Two complimentary 18-hole rounds of golf, redeemable Monday–Friday (no holidays)
- One complimentary 18-hole round of golf, redeemable weekends and holidays after 11 a.m.
- Five two-for-one rounds, redeemable anytime during the week and after 11 a.m. on the weekends and holidays
- $25 for a golf lesson at Doc O’Neal Golf Academy at Wood Wind ($80 value)<p>
Wood Wind Golf Club
Immaculate bent-grass tee boxes, fairways, and tees stretch across 6,507 yards of pristine woodland terrain at Wood Wind Golf Club's 18-hole course. The picturesque par 71 throws down a gauntlet of challenges across its emerald acres, with water hazards on 15 holes and a king's guard of 82 bunkers hugging the edges of fairways and butterfly-kissing well-fortified greens.
All of the course's considerable obstacles await at the memorable 14th hole, a par three where players must send tee shots somersaulting over an elongated pond to reach a shallow green buttressed on all sides by rippling waters, two backside bunkers, and a vanguard of feral windmills closing in from the nearest mini golf course. A relatively difficult course when played from the tips, the grassy monolith caters to golfers of all abilities with four sets of tees.
Anchored by a staff of PGA–certified aces, Wood Wind Golf Club's teaching academy fosters pin-hunting prowess with deft instruction and the latest in golf technology. The club's lavish banquet facilities also provide a spacious and scenic venue to host wedding receptions or parties celebrating the birthday of golfers' favorite club-head covers.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Bent-grass tees, fairways, and greens
- Length of 6,507 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 130 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
95% of 563 customers recommend
“First time there. Value cards easy to use. Kids used the lessons and Mark was great. ”
“Do your homework, Buy early in the season and hope there isn't a lot of rain on the dates you want to play”
“nice course with nice people working there.”