- 18-hole Round Of Golf For Two With Cart, Hot Dog, Bag Of Chips, And A Soft Drink
- 18-hole Round Of Golf For Four With Cart, Hot Dog, Bag Of Chips, And A Soft Drink
Wood Wind Golf Club
Immaculate bent-grass tee boxes, fairways, and tees stretch across 6,507 yards of pristine woodland terrain at Wood Wind Golf Club's 18-hole course. The picturesque par 71 throws down a gauntlet of challenges across its emerald acres, with water hazards on 15 holes and a king's guard of 82 bunkers hugging the edges of fairways and butterfly-kissing well-fortified greens.
All of the course's considerable obstacles await at the memorable 14th hole, a par three where players must send tee shots somersaulting over an elongated pond to reach a shallow green buttressed on all sides by rippling waters, two backside bunkers, and a vanguard of feral windmills closing in from the nearest mini golf course. A relatively difficult course when played from the tips, the grassy monolith caters to golfers of all abilities with four sets of tees.
Anchored by a staff of PGA–certified aces, Wood Wind Golf Club's teaching academy fosters pin-hunting prowess with deft instruction and the latest in golf technology. The club's lavish banquet facilities also provide a spacious and scenic venue to host wedding receptions or parties celebrating the birthday of golfers' favorite club-head covers.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Bent-grass tees, fairways, and greens
- Length of 6,507 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 130 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options